In life, every time I will clean up the things at home, commonly known as sweeping. But there are always some incurable diseases that make it difficult for us to clean up. Don’t be afraid. Today I will share with you some tips on cleaning up the furniture at home.
1. The white furniture is dirty, you can squeeze the toothpaste on a clean rag and wipe it gently, the stains on the furniture will be removed. (Remember: Do not use too much force to avoid damaging the paint surface)
2. Wooden homes have hot marks. You can use a rag dipped in alcohol, toilet water, iodine or strong tea, and gently wipe the burn marks; or apply a layer of petroleum jelly to the burn marks and wipe them with a rag every two days to remove the burn marks.
3. Soak a soft cloth in cold strong tea water, and use it to scrub furniture such as tables and chairs to make the furniture as shiny as new.
4. Wooden homes have scorch marks. If only the lacquer surface is burnt, you can wrap a hard cloth on the toothpick, gently wipe the traces, and then apply a layer of wax to remove the burnt marks.
5. The floor or wooden home has cracks. You can shred old newspapers, add a proper amount of alum, boil it into a paste with water or rice soup, use a knife to embed it in the cracks, and smooth it out, it will be very firm after drying, and then paint with the same color, furniture can Restore the original face.
6. The sofa and carpet are relatively dirty, you can sprinkle with baking soda powder, and then wait for 10-20 minutes, and then use a vacuum cleaner to suck it away. In this way, it can not only take away the dust completely, but also play the role of dry sterilization.
7. The tea stains on the inner wall of the teapot and teacup can be wiped with fine gauze dipped in toothpaste and wiped off.
8. The scale on the edge of the washbasin can be wiped with a small amount of messy hair dipped in toothpaste, which can quickly remove the scale.
9. Tea stains on the coffee table. You can sprinkle some water on the table, wipe it with the foil paper in the cigarette box, and then scrub with water to wash off the tea stains.
10. Tea cups and teapots have tea stains, you can use a damp cloth with a little toothpaste, just wipe it off.
11. The washbasin is dirty. Wipe with an old toothbrush dipped in toothpaste.
12. Kitchenware has oil stains, you can wipe the waste newspaper, then scrub with alkaline water, and finally clean it with clean water.
13, aluminum products can be scrubbed with vinegar, this time aluminum products will be clean and shiny.
Post time: Jul-11-2020